On today’s episode of the podcast, Kathi is joined by Melissa Maimone, author of The Radiant Midnight: Depression, Grace, and the Gifts of a Dark Place. Kathi and Melissa have an open and honest discussion around a topic that is more common to clutter than we’d like to talk about- depression.
On today’s show you’ll learn:
- Why clutter is more of a symptom than the problem
- How there are deep gifts to be found in the hard places
- Why we don’t need fixing but we need His presence
Free Download from Melissa
Thank you to Melissa for offering a free download for our listeners. Download Ten Things to Remember When You’re Feeling Overwhelmed by clicking here.
Enter to win!
Enter to win a copy of The Radiant Midnight: Depression, Grace, and the Gifts of a Dark Place. Visit the blog post from yesterday to enter to win. We’re giving 5 people a copy of the book and a grand prize winner will get:
- A copy of the book, The Radiant Midnight
- A Wood Grain Folding Book Lamp, Night Light
- Weighted Silk Sleep Mask Eye Pillow Filled with Organic Lavender and Flax Seeds
Don’t wait to win! Get a copy of the book here.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Special thanks for Harvest House for sponsoring today’s episode!
Meet Our Guest
Melissa Maimone is a speaker and writer who communicates with transparency, humor, and grace about the magnificence and mess of an authentic faith in Jesus Christ. She lives in Southern California with her husband and two children. Learn more.
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019