On today’s episode of the podcast, Kathi is joined by Tonya Kubo, the illustrious leader of the Clutter-Free Academy Facebook group. Kathi and Tonya wrap up the conversation on clutter in the family in part two of this discussion.
On today’s show you’ll learn:
- Why the principle of negotiating space works regardless of who your family member is or how old they are
- The secret to getting your family on board with de-cluttering
- Why we as parents need to be OK with what they choose to let go of
Thanks for Listening!
Bonus- Download Tonya’s guide to making de-cluttering fun so the whole family wins!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
Meet Our Guest
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019