On today’s episode of the podcast, Kathi is joined by Tonya Kubo, the illustrious leader of the Clutter-Free Academy Facebook group. Kathi and Tonya wrap up the conversation on clutter in the family in part two of this discussion.
On today’s show you’ll learn:
- Why the principle of negotiating space works regardless of who your family member is or how old they are
- The secret to getting your family on board with de-cluttering
- Why we as parents need to be OK with what they choose to let go of
Thanks for Listening!
Bonus- Download Tonya’s guide to making de-cluttering fun so the whole family wins!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
Meet Our Guest
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019