On today’s episode of the podcast, Kathi is joined by Tonya Kubo, the illustrious leader of the Clutter-Free Academy Facebook group. Kathi and Tonya talk about how to create and keep decluttering routines that actually work.
On today’s show you’ll learn:
- How “anchoring” one habit to another can help create successful routines
- Why our decluttering routines are necessary in order to take care of our future self
- How to stay organized once the space is decluttered
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
Meet Our Guest
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019