On today’s episode of the podcast, Kathi is joined by Tonya Kubo, the illustrious leader of the Clutter-Free Academy Facebook group. Kathi and Tonya talk about a pretty big issue- how to get rid of sentimental treasures without getting rid of the memories.
On today’s show you’ll learn the three questions to ask when it comes to decluttering the sentimental items:
- Is this the best representation of my relationship?
- Does this bring back good memories?
- How can I remember the person without the possession?
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019