On today’s episode of the podcast, Kathi is joined by Tonya Kubo, the fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter-Free Academy Facebook group. In part 2, Tonya and Kathi conclude the conversation about the things Tonya learned about living clutter free after spending a week living with Kathi.
On today’s show you’ll learn:
- The tools that help keep Kathi focused
- The value of knowing your routines
- The key to going from frantic to focused
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #362 Organization vs. Decluttering – What’s the Difference and How Do You Do Both - June 25, 2019
- #361 – How to Create a Decluttered Mind with Laurie Kehler - June 18, 2019
- #360 Learning to Love the Right Now You - June 11, 2019