On today’s episode of the podcast, Kathi is joined by Tonya Kubo, the fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter-Free Academy Facebook group. In part 2, Tonya and Kathi conclude the conversation about the things Tonya learned about living clutter free after spending a week living with Kathi.
On today’s show you’ll learn:
- The tools that help keep Kathi focused
- The value of knowing your routines
- The key to going from frantic to focused
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019