On today’s episode of the podcast, Kathi is back with authors Amy Carroll and Cheri Gregory, for part 2 of the conversation on their new book Exhale. Kathi, Amy and Cheri discuss how to love who you are and live your one life well.
On today’s show you’ll learn:
- Why we can’t love who we are without losing who we are not
- How to tell the difference between comparing ourselves to someone else vs. being inspired by them
- Why Iiving our one life well can mean not just getting rid of the things that are easy but also getting rid of the things that are hard
Thanks for Listening!
Enter to Win!
What makes you a “seed sower”?
Leave a comment below to be entered to win a copy of Exhale.
Or purchase a copy of the book here.
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
Amy Carroll and Cheri Gregory
Amy Carroll is a speaker and writer for Proverbs 31 Ministries; the author of Breaking Up with Perfect; and a co-host for the podcast Grit ‘n’ Grace. Amy and her husband live in Holly Springs, North Carolina. Find out more at www.amycarroll.org.
Cheri Gregory is a teacher, speaker, author, and Certified Personality Trainer. Her passion is helping women break free from destructive expectations. She writes and speaks from the conviction that “how to” works best in partnership with “heart, too.” Cheri is the co-author, with Kathi Lipp, of The Cure for the “Perfect” Life and the upcoming Overwhelmed. Cheri has been “wife of my youth” to Daniel, her opposite personality, for twenty-eight years and is “Mom” to Annemarie (25) and Jonathon (23), also opposite personalities. Cheri blogs about perfectionism, people-pleasing, highly sensitive people, and hope at www.cherigregory.com.
Learn more about Exhale here.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #362 Organization vs. Decluttering – What’s the Difference and How Do You Do Both - June 25, 2019
- #361 – How to Create a Decluttered Mind with Laurie Kehler - June 18, 2019
- #360 Learning to Love the Right Now You - June 11, 2019