Have you ever considered that clutter can extend the boundary of our home, it can also fill up our minds? If so, you will enjoy today’s interview with author and adventure enthusiast, Laurie Kehler.
In her newly released book, This Outside Life, Laurie shares with us the value, emotionally as well as physically, of getting outside.
Laurie shares with us some valuable insights such as:
- Why being like a chipmunk creates a “Sense of Lack” that ends up filling our minds, our lives, and even our closets with things we think we might need in the future, but in reality is holding us back from living the peace filled life we crave.
- How to create sanctuary right outside your own front door.
- What research studies are finding about the need to spend at least 20 – 30 minutes out of the house or office.
I am thrilled to have Laurie on today’s show-so lace up those walking shoes and let’s jump in.
Thanks for Listening!
Enter to Win!
Want to be entered to win the Harvest House Giveaway? Click here to find out how to easily be entered in the giveaway!
Grand Prize Winner = Copy of This Outside Life, Sling Backpack, compact binoculars, reusable water bottle
5 Runner Ups will win a copy of This Outside Life
Or purchase a copy of the book here.
To share your thoughts:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
Laurie Kehler is a speaker, host of the podcast, “This Outside Life”, and the author of 4 books. Her latest book is This Outside Life: Finding God in the Heart of Nature. Through storytelling, practical application, and reflective questions, Laurie invites you outside on a journey of discovery and delight. To connect with Laurie and get the free downloadables designed just for our Clutter-Free Community, check out http://www.lauriekehler.com/clutterfree.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019
- #367: How to Live Small for Your Biggest and Best Life - July 30, 2019
- #366 The DIY Style Finder: Discover Your Unique Style & Decorate it Yourself Part 2 - July 23, 2019