Have you ever tried organizing clutter? Let’s be honest..it is never going to happen because it is not sustainable.
Today Kathi Lipp and frequent guest Tonya Kubo talk about the reality of getting organized not just for a season, but getting organized for life.
Tonya shares with Kathi on how hiring a professional organizer helped her realize two valuable lessons. “One, I had been asking the wrong questions and two, I was trying to solve the wrong problems.”
What does it look to pare down so that you can store and organize everything you have?
Check out these easy strategies to get you started.
- Minimize before you organize.
- Get rid of stuff before you start to organize.
- You have to learn to organize yourself and develop a system for the stuff you need.
Thanks so much Tonya for joining us today and helping our listeners live the clutter free life they were meant to live.
To share your thoughts:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019