On today’s episode, Kathi is joined by Christie Purifoy, to share thoughtful and encouraging insights from her new book Cultivating Places of Comfort, Beauty and Peace.
When we care for places, we are caring for the people who live in those places.
In this episode we will be talking about :
- What it means to be a placemaker
- Creating sacred places in our everyday surroundings
- The difference between placemaking and hospitality
Thanks for listening!
We are giving away 2 books~
To be entered just share in the comment section below, “What do you do to recognize God in your space?”
Or if you would like to order the book now just use this easy AMAZON link!
We would love to stay connected.
To share your thoughts:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
Christie Purifoy earned a PhD in English Literature at the University of Chicago before trading the classroom for an old farmhouse, a garden, and a writing desk. She is the author of Roots and Sky: A Journey Home in Four Seasons and lives with her husband and four children at Maplehurst, a Victorian farmhouse in southeastern Pennsylvania.
Her lyrical reflections can be found at christiepurifoy.com.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019
- #367: How to Live Small for Your Biggest and Best Life - July 30, 2019
- #366 The DIY Style Finder: Discover Your Unique Style & Decorate it Yourself Part 2 - July 23, 2019