Kathi interviews mother of four Ashley Auerbach, our new favorite adventurer on the podcast this week. Ashley and her husband made the decision to move out of a house and into an RV and travel. Talk about the adventure of a lifetime! Ashley discusses how God led them to live small while giving them the most unexpected time of their life.
In this episode you will hear:
- Inspiration to live small in God’s big plan for you
- How following His lead can be the most intense and amazing journey you’ll ever want to have
- Ideas on how to create a curated life within your 3000 or 300 square feet.
This fun video shows the small living lifestyle and we thought you guys would be interested in seeing it. Enjoy!
We would love to stay connected.
To share your thoughts:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
The Auerbachs are a family of 6, who sold everything to live tiny, simple lives to find adventure.
Follow their adventures on Instagram @instagram.com/auerbach_adventures/.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019
- #367: How to Live Small for Your Biggest and Best Life - July 30, 2019
- #366 The DIY Style Finder: Discover Your Unique Style & Decorate it Yourself Part 2 - July 23, 2019