Feeling like a decluttering dropout when you struggle to reach your Clutter Free goal? Kathi Lipp and special guest Tonya Kubo, fearless leader in the Clutter Free Academy Facebook Group, know exactly what that’s like. They also know how to move you from zero to hero in your Clutter Free journey and help you reach your decluttering goals.
Have you read the books, listened to the podcasts, participated in Clutter Free Academy, and yet you still feel like you’re falling short of the Clutter Free life you want to make for yourself? Listen to this week’s episode to find out the one thing you might be missing in the pursuit of your Clutter Free goals.
In this week’s episode, you’ll learn…
- What discourages Tonya on her journey
- The one thing that’s made all the difference for both Tonya and Kathi
- Hear real-life stories of people who have taken steps to reach their Clutter Free goal
- How you, too, could kick clutter to the curb once and for all
We would love to stay connected.
To share your thoughts:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious, fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter-Free Academy Facebook group. A speaker and writer, Tonya makes her home in the heart of California with her husband, Brian, their two spirited daughters and one very tolerant cat. Visit her at www.tonyakubo.com and www.GreatMoms.org
Latest posts by Clutter Free Academy Team (see all)
- #379: Clutter Free Basics: What is Space Boxing? - October 22, 2019
- 5 Reasons You Need the Christmas Project Planner - October 17, 2019
- #378: Clutter and Money with Ron Deal of FamilyLife - October 15, 2019