This week, Kathi returns to her first love: helping you have a happier, better marriage. Kathi is joined by frequent guest and host of Clutter Free Academy online, Tonya Kubo, to discuss several ways that decluttering can help you build a better marriage.
One of the most frequent questions Kathi is asked is, “What do I do about my husband’s stuff?” in this episode, you’ll learn more about her top three answers for that question:
- Deal with your own stuff before you deal with your spouse’s stuff.
- Don’t argue about stuff. Agree on space.
- Discuss the reasons behind wanting to live a more clutter free life.
You’ll also learn how decluttering makes a better marriage by:
- Reducing conflict
- Giving you the opportunity to focus on ways to bless your spouse
- Helping you see your spouse’s strengths
- Even upping the level of romance in your relationship (really)!
To read more practical ways to build a better marriage, check out Kathi’s book, The Husband Project.
Learn more about Kathi and Roger’s favorite show to binge watch at the Red House, American Pickers.
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious, fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter-Free Academy Facebook group. A speaker and writer, Tonya makes her home in the heart of California with her husband, Brian, their two spirited daughters and one very tolerant cat. Visit her at www.TonyaKubo.com and www.GreatMoms.org.
Latest posts by Clutter Free Academy Team (see all)
- #382: How to Hold Onto Hope – For My Friends Who Are Suffering - November 12, 2019
- #381: Clutter Free Basics: 3 Totes and 2 Bags - November 5, 2019
- Planning the Clutter Free Christmas of your Dreams! - November 1, 2019