Join Kathi as she chats with friend and frequent guest Tonya Kubo on this week’s podcast. They will discuss everyday, practical ways to take care of your future self like unloading the dishwasher, doing laundry, and planning ahead with your calendar. These simple tasks take care of your mental and emotional health while also empowering you to take care of those around you.
In this episode, we’ll learn that when you take care of your future self you also:
- Save yourself the stress of scrambling last minute
- Help yourself save money
- Give yourself more options to choose what works best for you
We would love to stay connected.
To share your thoughts:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious, fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter-Free Academy Facebook group. A speaker and writer, Tonya makes her home in the heart of California with her husband, Brian, their two spirited daughters and one very tolerant cat. Visit her at www.tonyakubo.com or www.GreatMoms.org
- #411 Wear it Out – How to Best Manage Your Home During a Time of Crisis - June 2, 2020
- Apricot and Blueberry Oatmeal Bars - June 1, 2020
- 4 Ways to be Prepared for any Crisis, Big or Smalll - May 29, 2020