This week, Kathi is joined by Tonya Kubo, fearless leader of the Clutter Free Academy Facebook group, to discuss strategies for dealing with an overwhelming to-do list. They share their own proven tips for making an overwhelming to-do list manageable and resetting when things feel out-of-hand.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to declutter an overwhelming to-do list through:
- Developing realistic expectations for what you can accomplish in the time you have
- Prioritizing the most important tasks
- Breaking larger items down into doable steps
Make sure you listen in next week to hear Part Two of “Declutter Your To-Do List”, where Kathi shares how to use your calendar as your to-do list and find some sanity in your schedule. Better yet, subscribe below and have each Clutter Free Academy episode delivered to you!
Check out Kathi’s book with Cheri Gregory, Overwhelmed, to learn more about how to quiet the chaos and restore your sanity.
To stay connected with others like Kathi and Tonya do, check out the Voxer app.
We would love to stay connected!
To share your thoughts:
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious, fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter-Free Academy Facebook group. A speaker and writer, Tonya makes her home in the heart of California with her husband, Brian, their two spirited daughters and one very tolerant cat. Visit her at www.tonyakubo.com and www.GreatMoms.org
Latest posts by Clutter Free Academy Team (see all)
- #378: Clutter and Money with Ron Deal of FamilyLife - October 15, 2019
- #377: Tradition vs. Truth: How to Grow in Wisdom Every Single Day with Amanda Hope Haley - October 8, 2019
- Three Sneaky Ways Our Misconceptions Land Us in Piles of Clutter - October 7, 2019