If you long to have a life with more beauty and order in it, today’s podcast will help you on your journey. Kathi sits down with artist and author Ruth Chou Simons this week to discuss ways of creating beauty with order.
Kathi and Ruth recognize that cluttery people often are the most creative and generous people, yet they are also plagued by perfectionism and self-doubt. Today’s episode offers powerful strategies for moving past those emotions that keep us stuck and towards beautiful order.
This episode will also introduce you to a tool that moves us towards creating beauty with order by providing space to:
- Think about what matters most in your daily schedule.
- Make small, doable steps towards your goals (no giant lists of panic-inducing check boxes here!)
- Keep a record of past victories and/or future hope.
- Take steps towards growing
And as a special treat we are giving away a trio of Ruth’s books! You could win a copy the GraceLaced 2020 12-Month Planner, Beholding and Becoming: The Art of Everyday Worship, and Beholding and Becoming: A Guided Companion.
If you would like to purchase the GraceLaced 2020 12-Month Planner you can order it on AMAZON now.
We would love to stay connected.
To share your thoughts:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
Ruth Chou Simons
Ruth Chou Simons is a bestselling author, entrepreneur, and speaker. She shares her journey of God’s grace intersecting daily life with word and paintbrush through an online shop at GraceLaced.com and her Instagram community of more than a hundred thousand. Ruth and her husband, Troy, are grateful parents to six boys—their greatest adventure. Her first book, GraceLaced, won a 2018 Christian Book Award.
Find Ruth–her art and heart–at GraceLaced.com and at @gracelaced on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- #605 Why Your Perfectionism is Keeping You Stuck in Clutter (and What You Can Do About it) Part 2 - February 20, 2024
- #604 Why Your Perfectionism is Keeping You Stuck in Clutter (and What You Can Do About it) Part 1 - February 13, 2024
- #603 The Great Freezer Cleanout - February 6, 2024