In this week’s episode, Kathi sits down to chat with Amanda Hope Haley, author of Mary Magdalene Never Wore Blue Eye Shadow, about how to grow in wisdom every day. They invite us to take a journey of rediscovering who God is as we strip off mistaken ideas that can clutter our understanding and read the Bible with fresh eyes.
You’ll learn from Amanda’s journey of unlearning some of her preconceived notions about the Bible. You’ll also learn how we can grow in wisdom through:
- Approaching the Bible boldly, with fresh eyes
- Pressing into uncomfortable and confusing passages
- Allowing the Living Word to teach us something new
To start your own journey of rediscovery, get your copy of Mary Magdalene Never Wore Blue Eye Shadow on Amazon today.
One Grand Prize Winner will receive a copy of Mary Magdalene Never Wore Blue Eye Shadow, along with some lovely things to provide a cozy reading atmosphere. Curl up with some slippers, tea, a journal, and pens to enjoy this book and dig into truths from the Bible.
We would love to stay connected. To share your thoughts:
Meet Our Guest
Amanda Hope Haley
Amanda Hope Haley has a master of theological studies in Hebrew Scripture and Interpretation from Harvard University. She is a lover of the Bible–its God, its words, and its history. Amanda and David live in Chattanooga, Tennessee, with their always-entertaining basset hound, Copper. You can learn more at amandahopehaley.com
Latest posts by Clutter Free Academy Team (see all)
- #392: How to (Finally) Create Your Clutter Free Home Step #1: Dedicate Your Room for Its Purpose - January 21, 2020
- #391: Redesign Your Life - January 14, 2020
- #390: Getting Organized with Mother of Mayhem, author Kristi Clover - January 7, 2020