If you are overwhelmed trying to make life Pinterest-perfect, you are in good company! This week, Kathi chats with comedian and self-proclaimed Hot Mess for Jesus, Kerri Pomarolli. Kathi and Kerri discuss what it means to find grace right where you are today, in the midst of a messy, busy life.
In this episode, you’ll laugh along with Kathi and Kerri as you learn:
- What it means to be a Proverbs 32 woman, AKA a Hot Mess for Jesus.
- How to figure out what level of decluttering works for you
- Who are the people you need to have around you in your life
For Kathi’s family stuffing recipe, click here.
To hear Sebastian Maniscalco’s bit about company coming over, click here (warning: some language is inappropriate for children).
Order your copy of Kerri’s book, Confessions of a Proverbs 32 Woman: How I Went From Messed Up to Blessed Up Without Changing a Single Thing from Amazon today.
As a special treat, Harvest House has generously offered our readers the chance to win five copies of Kerri’s new book, Confessions of a Proverbs 32 Woman: How I Went from Messed Up to Blessed Up Without Changing a Single Thing.
We would love to stay connected.
To share your thoughts:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
You can learn more at Proverbs32woman.com
Latest posts by Clutter Free Academy Team (see all)
- #386: Dealing with Clutter in the Hardest Time of Your Life - December 10, 2019
- #385: How to Love Being Home - December 3, 2019
- #384: Can Less Clutter Lead to Less Family Grumbling? - November 26, 2019