We are all trying to get more life into the four walls we are seeking to stay safe within. Adjusting to this new normal has been a challenge for many of us. Today, Kathi and Jen Pepito, of Peaceful Press, who has been doing this for a while, are discussing big living in a small space. Whether you are running a business, newly homeschooling, or doing a combination of all the things inside your home, you will definitely want to learn about these great principles for managing life in a small space, including:
- How to keep it all together in a small space
- How to stay productive in a small space
- Classic principles that are great to use right now
- Jen’s #1 tip for suddenly homeschooling
Are you longing for a place of peace from which you can love others well? The Clutter-Free Home: Making Room for Your Life is your room-by-room guide to decluttering, reclaiming, and celebrating every space of your home.
In The Clutter-Free Home, you’ll walk through each room of your house to create organizational zones that are not only functional and practical but create places of peace that reflect your personality. Kathi will help you tackle the four-step process to reveal the home you’ve always dreamed of, and then transform it into a haven that reflects who you truly are meant to be.
coupon code for 15% off for listeners: CLUTTERFREE
Learn more about Clutter Free for Life.
We would love to stay connected.
To share your thoughts:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
Jennifer Pepito is the founder of The Peaceful Press (http://thepeacefulpress.com), a company committed to providing young families with learning resources that promote connection between parents and children. Her resources have been used by thousands of families and earn rave reviews from mothers of young children. Jennifer’s writing has been featured in several online and print journals, including Wild and Free, The M.O.B. Society, and Home Educating Family. She also speaks at conferences and retreats, including the Wild and Free conference, Christian Home Educators Association, and Arise.
- 427 Getting Over the Guilt of Getting Rid of It: Why It Feels Impossible to Declutter During a Crisis (And 4 Ways to Keep Going When It’s Hard) - September 22, 2020
- # 426 The Episode Where Kathi Says She Wanted to Punch Roger in the Face – PLUS Getting Dinner on the Table with Eat at Home Cooks’ Tiffany King - September 15, 2020
- 425 How to Store Food for an Emergency and Everyday Life Melissa Norris - September 8, 2020