Hey Friends, you are in for a real treat with this Best of Clutter Free Academy series! You won’t want to miss any of these episodes, as we have picked the top four all-time favorites to re-release for you. This week Kathi and her guest, Erin Macpherson, share quick and easy ideas for clutter-free meal planning and summer entertaining. Friend, if you can answer yes to any of these questions, you will not want to miss this episode:
- Tired of always wondering, “What should I make for dinner?”
- Overwhelmed by planning meals week after week?
- Want to have good friends over this summer, but it all seems like too much to plan?
Are you longing for a place of peace from which you can love others well? The Clutter-Free Home: Making Room for Your Life is your room-by-room guide to decluttering, reclaiming, and celebrating every space of your home.
In The Clutter-Free Home, you’ll walk through each room of your house to create organizational zones that are not only functional and practical but create places of peace that reflect your personality. Kathi will help you tackle the four-step process to reveal the home you’ve always dreamed of, and then transform it into a haven that reflects who you truly are meant to be.
Order your copy of The Clutter-Free Home on Amazon today.
Since this is a re-release of a favorite episode, the book giveaway has already taken place, but you can find books by Susan May Warren here.
If you’re looking for summer recipes, here are the Whole Roasted Chicken and Chicken Salad recipes mentioned in this episode.
Learn more about Clutter Free for Life.
We would love to stay connected.
To share your thoughts:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
Erin MacPherson lives in Austin, Texas, with her husband, Cameron, her sons, Joey and Will, and her daughter, Kate. She is the author of “The Christian Mama’s Guide Series,” is a staff writer for Dun & Bradstreet and a freelancer for publications like Thriving Family Magazine, MOPS MomSense, FamilyLife Magazine, Daily Guideposts and BEMag. She blogs about her life, her kids, and her faith at ChristianMamasGuide.com.
- 427 Getting Over the Guilt of Getting Rid of It: Why It Feels Impossible to Declutter During a Crisis (And 4 Ways to Keep Going When It’s Hard) - September 22, 2020
- # 426 The Episode Where Kathi Says She Wanted to Punch Roger in the Face – PLUS Getting Dinner on the Table with Eat at Home Cooks’ Tiffany King - September 15, 2020
- 425 How to Store Food for an Emergency and Everyday Life Melissa Norris - September 8, 2020