Do you have a loved one who struggles with hoarding? On today’s episode, Tonya Kubo joins Kathi as they discuss what it’s like to live with and love a family member who struggles with hoarding. This is another great re-release in the Best Of Clutter Free Academy series.
In this episode you will learn:
- The difference between hoarding and clutter
- Why hoarding is really a symptom of anxiety
- How to practice empathy with loved ones while understanding that only hoarders can help themselves
Are you longing for a place of peace from which you can love others well? The Clutter-Free Home: Making Room for Your Life is your room-by-room guide to decluttering, reclaiming, and celebrating every space of your home.
In The Clutter-Free Home, you’ll walk through each room of your house to create organizational zones that are not only functional and practical but create places of peace that reflect your personality. Kathi will help you tackle the four-step process to reveal the home you’ve always dreamed of, and then transform it into a haven that reflects who you truly are meant to be.
Order your copy of The Clutter-Free Home on Amazon today.
Thanks for Listening!
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious and fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter Free Academy Facebook group and the Clutter Free for Life membership program. A speaker and writer, Tonya makes her home in the heart of California with her husband, Brian, their two spirited daughters, and one very tolerant cat. Visit her at www.tonyakubo.com.
- #431 How to Have Real Joy in the Midst of All This Crazy with Author Suzie Eller - October 20, 2020
- 430 Getting Over Decision Fatigue Of Getting Rid of It Why It Feels Impossible to Declutter During a Crisis (And 4 Ways to Keep Going when It’s Hard) - October 13, 2020
- 429 Getting Over the Shame Of Getting Rid of It Why It Feels Impossible to Declutter During a Crisis (And 4 Ways to Keep Going when It’s Hard) - October 6, 2020