Tonya Kubo is back, and on today’s re-released podcast in this summer’s Best Of series, she and Kathi continue the conversation on the differences between clutter and hoarding. Drawing from personal experiences, they share practical tips for what to do if you or a loved one struggles with hoarding.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why the mess is not always the actual problem when it comes to hoarding
- When it might be time to seek professional help
- What resources are available to help
Find out more about Aftermath Cleanup Services
To share your thoughts:
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious and fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter Free Academy Facebook group and the Clutter Free for Life membership program. A speaker and writer, Tonya makes her home in the heart of California with her husband, Brian, their two spirited daughters, and one very tolerant cat. Visit her at www.tonyakubo.com.
- 449 Help! I’m Living in a Remodel. What Should I do? Questions with Kelly and Kathi - February 23, 2021
- 448 What does Jesus Have to Say About Your Stuff - February 16, 2021
- 447 Do I Sell It, Donate It or Give It Away? Questions with Kelly and Kathi - February 9, 2021