Tonya Kubo is back, and on today’s re-released podcast in this summer’s Best Of series, she and Kathi continue the conversation on the differences between clutter and hoarding. Drawing from personal experiences, they share practical tips for what to do if you or a loved one struggles with hoarding.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why the mess is not always the actual problem when it comes to hoarding
- When it might be time to seek professional help
- What resources are available to help
Find out more about Aftermath Cleanup Services
To share your thoughts:
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious and fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter Free Academy Facebook group and the Clutter Free for Life membership program. A speaker and writer, Tonya makes her home in the heart of California with her husband, Brian, their two spirited daughters, and one very tolerant cat. Visit her at www.tonyakubo.com.
- #431 How to Have Real Joy in the Midst of All This Crazy with Author Suzie Eller - October 20, 2020
- 430 Getting Over Decision Fatigue Of Getting Rid of It Why It Feels Impossible to Declutter During a Crisis (And 4 Ways to Keep Going when It’s Hard) - October 13, 2020
- 429 Getting Over the Shame Of Getting Rid of It Why It Feels Impossible to Declutter During a Crisis (And 4 Ways to Keep Going when It’s Hard) - October 6, 2020