Tonya Kubo is back, and on today’s re-released podcast in this summer’s Best Of series, she and Kathi continue the conversation on the differences between clutter and hoarding. Drawing from personal experiences, they share practical tips for what to do if you or a loved one struggles with hoarding.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why the mess is not always the actual problem when it comes to hoarding
- When it might be time to seek professional help
- What resources are available to help
Find out more about Aftermath Cleanup Services
To share your thoughts:
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious and fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter Free Academy Facebook group and the Clutter Free for Life membership program. A speaker and writer, Tonya makes her home in the heart of California with her husband, Brian, their two spirited daughters, and one very tolerant cat. Visit her at www.tonyakubo.com.
- Declutter with Kathi and Join the Launch Team for The Abundant Place - December 3, 2021
- 489: 10 Ways to Prep for a Clutter Free Holiday Part 2 - November 30, 2021
- Declutter with Kathi and Start Your Journey of 25 Days with Jesus with Special Guest Jennifer Bryant - November 26, 2021