Kathi’s back with Tonya Kubo, the queen of major decluttering and leader of Clutter Free Academy Facebook Group, to continue the discussion on how to kickstart your major decluttering this fall. In the first episode, they talked about some of the how-to’s and why 500 things. Today, they’re walking us through how to reset our houses by getting the most out of the kick start to clutter free course and tell us:
- The 5 ways to get the most out of the 14 day kickstart course
- How to help children be a part of it
- How to keep the momentum going
Are you longing for a place of peace from which you can love others well? The Clutter-Free Home: Making Room for Your Life is your room-by-room guide to decluttering, reclaiming, and celebrating every space of your home.
In The Clutter-Free Home, you’ll walk through each room of your house to create organizational zones that are not only functional and practical but create places of peace that reflect your personality. Kathi will help you tackle the four-step process to reveal the home you’ve always dreamed of and then transform it into a haven that reflects who you truly are meant to be.
Order your copy of The Clutter-Free Home on Amazon today.
Get Kick Start to Clutter Free Here Use coupon cfa_kickstart to get the discount!
Learn more about Clutter Free for Life
We would love to stay connected.
To share your thoughts:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
- 432 How to get rid of your storage Unit - October 27, 2020
- #431 How to Have Real Joy in the Midst of All This Crazy with Author Suzie Eller - October 20, 2020
- 430 Getting Over Decision Fatigue Of Getting Rid of It Why It Feels Impossible to Declutter During a Crisis (And 4 Ways to Keep Going when It’s Hard) - October 13, 2020