On today’s episode of the podcast, Kathi is joined by Tonya Kubo, the illustrious leader of the Clutter-Free Academy Facebook group. Kathi and Tonya share about the value of creating a clutter-free community and how you can create a culture of generosity and reciprocity in your own community.
On today’s show you’ll learn:
- How a “small give” can be a great way to start building a community of sharing
- Why it is a false economy to hold onto stuff “until I have time to sell it”
- The many benefits of a “semi-permanent” loan
Are you longing for a place of peace from which you can love others well? The Clutter-Free Home: Making Room for Your Life is your room-by-room guide to decluttering, reclaiming, and celebrating every space of your home.
In The Clutter-Free Home, you’ll walk through each room of your house to create organizational zones that are not only functional and practical but create places of peace that reflect your personality. Kathi will help you tackle the four-step process to reveal the home you’ve always dreamed of and then transform it into a haven that reflects who you truly are meant to be.
You can find Kathi’s pizza fondue recipe here!
And the Tightwad Gazette Kathi referenced is available here
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious and fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter Free Academy Facebook group and the Clutter Free for Life membership program. A speaker and writer, Tonya makes her home in the heart of California with her husband, Brian, their two spirited daughters, and one very tolerant cat. Visit her at www.tonyakubo.com.
- #431 How to Have Real Joy in the Midst of All This Crazy with Author Suzie Eller - October 20, 2020
- 430 Getting Over Decision Fatigue Of Getting Rid of It Why It Feels Impossible to Declutter During a Crisis (And 4 Ways to Keep Going when It’s Hard) - October 13, 2020
- 429 Getting Over the Shame Of Getting Rid of It Why It Feels Impossible to Declutter During a Crisis (And 4 Ways to Keep Going when It’s Hard) - October 6, 2020