Kathi is back with Melissa Norris, author of The Family Garden Plan. Last week they talked about how to grow and store food for your family for an entire year. This week they are discussing the details of food preservation. Join in the conversation to learn more about the four types of food preservation and …
- How to make the food last all year long
- Which food preservation method is the most cost-efficient
- How and why to eat with the seasons
- How all this contributes to a clutter-free way of life
Ready For Anything
Ready for Anything: Preparing Your Heart and Home for Any Crisis Big or Small gives finite simple steps for being proactive rather than reactive—helping you prepare your mind, heart, and home for any unfortunate circumstance. Full of stories and humor along with facts, tips, and lists, Kathi’s book offers a down-to-earth guide that will show you how to face the unexpected with confidence, relying on God’s strength and plan rather than giving into fear and anxiety.
Her step-by-step plan is easy to implement and will help anyone become a better steward of their resources as well as be the neighbor who can help in a crisis rather than needing help. Kathi’s goal is to equip readers to be the frontline of helpers in any crisis, from a natural disaster to a friend’s job loss.
Order your copy of Ready For Anything today.
Learn more about the book and get your free downloadable worksheets here.
Giveaway: For a chance to win a copy of Melissa’s book The Family Garden Plan, answer this question in the comments below: Which food preservation would you like to learn more about?
Learn more about Clutter Free for Life.
We would love to stay connected.
To share your thoughts:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- 457 Help! I Fell Off the Declutter Wagon. Now What? Questions with Kathi and Kelly - April 20, 2021
- 456 Jen Hatmaker and Kathi talk Things, Money and How to Make a Difference in the World (Part 2) - April 13, 2021
- 455 Jen Hatmaker and Kathi talk Things, Money and How to Make a Difference in the World (Part 1) - April 6, 2021