Kathi and Cheri Gregory, are back with us today in Part 3 of this series talking about the shame associated with clutter and what we can do about it. Friends, in this series, we’re learning together how to get rid of the three common emotions attached to clutter and keep going even when it’s hard. Join in to be encouraged and learn about:
- Why shame is often tied to perfectionism
- How to get rid of the shame voices in your head
- What are you allowing to re-criminalize yourself?
How to Quiet the Chaos and Restore Your Sanity
Feeling overwhelmed? Wondering if it’s possible to move from “out of my mind” to “in control” when you’ve got too many projects on your plate and too much mess in your relationships?
Kathi and Cheri want to show you five surprising reasons why you become stressed, why social media solutions don’t often work, and how you can finally create a plan that works for you. As you identify your underlying hurts, uncover hope, and embrace practical healing, you’ll become equipped to:
- trade the to-do list that controls you for a calendar that allows space in your life
- decide whose feedback to forget and whose input to invite
- replace fear of the future with peace in the present
You can simplify and savor your life—guilt-free! Clutter, tasks, and relationships may overwhelm you now, but God can help you overcome with grace.
Kathi and Cheri Gregory, co-author of Overwhelmed, get together for this episode for a little discussion regarding the concepts of being overwhelmed and being clutter-free. So often we find that our clutter overwhelms us and that being overwhelmed contributes to our clutter. It can be a vicious cycle.
Kathi and Cheri discuss five steps to keep from getting overwhelmed as you declutter your home, your heart, and your life. Order your copy of Overwhelmed here.
Learn more about Clutter Free for Life.
Giveaway: For a chance to win a copy of both Overwhelmed and The Clutter-Free Home, answer this question in the comments below: Tell us about something you’ve been wrestling with that you are contemplating getting rid of and the money spent on it is the issue.
We would love to stay connected.
To share your thoughts:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
Cheri Gregory delights in helping women draw closer to Jesus: the Strength of every tender heart.
Cheri is the co-author of four books, co-host of the Grit ‘n’ Grace podcast, co-leader of the Sensitive and Strong Community Café, and founder of Write Beside You communicator coaching.
Cheri and her college sweetheart, Daniel, have been married for 32 years and live in California near their two adult children.
- 432 How to get rid of your storage Unit - October 27, 2020
- #431 How to Have Real Joy in the Midst of All This Crazy with Author Suzie Eller - October 20, 2020
- 430 Getting Over Decision Fatigue Of Getting Rid of It Why It Feels Impossible to Declutter During a Crisis (And 4 Ways to Keep Going when It’s Hard) - October 13, 2020