What a joy-filled message we have for you today, friends! Kathi and her guest, Suzie Eller, author of Joy Keeper, are with us today, discussing how to have real joy in the midst of all this crazy. I think we can all agree that 2020 has been filled with crazy and we would love to know some practical ways we can still experience joy in the middle of it all. Join in this uplifting conversation to hear how to do just that and learn:
- What the biggest misconception about joy is
- How joy is in the knowing
- About “Chalk Line Faith” and how it brings freedom
Giveaway: For a chance to win a copy of Joy Keeper, answer this question in the comments below:
Who in your life do you need to draw some chalk lines with so that you can maintain your joy and you can be a part of someone else’s joy?
Meet Our Guest
Suzanne (Suzie) Eller is a bestselling author, cohost of More Than Small Talk podcast, and has been featured on programs such as Focus on the Family, KLOVE, Aspiring Women, and many others.
- #605 Why Your Perfectionism is Keeping You Stuck in Clutter (and What You Can Do About it) Part 2 - February 20, 2024
- #604 Why Your Perfectionism is Keeping You Stuck in Clutter (and What You Can Do About it) Part 1 - February 13, 2024
- #603 The Great Freezer Cleanout - February 6, 2024