What a joy-filled message we have for you today, friends! Kathi and her guest, Suzie Eller, author of Joy Keeper, are with us today, discussing how to have real joy in the midst of all this crazy. I think we can all agree that 2020 has been filled with crazy and we would love to know some practical ways we can still experience joy in the middle of it all. Join in this uplifting conversation to hear how to do just that and learn:
- What the biggest misconception about joy is
- How joy is in the knowing
- About “Chalk Line Faith” and how it brings freedom
Giveaway: For a chance to win a copy of Joy Keeper, answer this question in the comments below:
Who in your life do you need to draw some chalk lines with so that you can maintain your joy and you can be a part of someone else’s joy?
Meet Our Guest
Suzanne (Suzie) Eller is a bestselling author, cohost of More Than Small Talk podcast, and has been featured on programs such as Focus on the Family, KLOVE, Aspiring Women, and many others.
Decluttering with Kathi and Discover Freedom in the Holidays with Special Guest Barb Roose Are you feeling entangled by holiday clutter? Join in to Declutter with Kathi and special guest Barb Roose to talk about how we can experience more freedom and less fear...
492: The Four Critical Strategies You Will Need to Stay Clutter Free for LifeKathi Lipp and Clutter Free OG, Tonya Kubo, are here to share critical strategies guaranteed to help you live your best Clutter Free life. Listen in to learn how committing to challenges and...
Decluttering with Kathi and Keep Christmas Kind this Year with Special Guest Becky Keife Small decisions create big change. It's true with our clutter, and it's true in our relationships. I'm so thrilled Becky Keife will be back with me this week for Declutter with...
- Declutter with Kathi Lipp and How to Have Abundance Without Having too Much Stuff with Special Guest Cheri Gregory - January 15, 2022
- 495: Re-Release! The Top 5 Ways to Declutter Your Kitchen - January 11, 2022
- Declutter with Tonya Kubo and Focus on What’s Important with Special Guest Cheri Gregory - January 7, 2022