Today Kathi is talking with Alli Worthington, author of Standing Strong: A Woman’s Guide to Overcoming Adversity and Living with Confidence, about gaining confidence and roombas and clutter. In our clutter free journey, many times the lack of confidence in decision-making and self-doubt holds us back from moving forward. Join Kathi and Alli to hear how to:
- Grow in confidence to hear God’s voice
- Grow in confidence to trust ourselves
- Grow in confidence to tell yourself the right story
Standing Strong: A Women’s Guide to Overcoming Adversity and Living With Confidence
For the woman who longs to break free from what holds her back, bestselling author Alli Worthington offers a no-nonsense, guilt-free guide to take back your life from self-doubt.
In Standing Strong, Alli comes alongside as your guide as you:
• Eliminate, once and for all, the lies that keep you from being who God made you to be.
• Become an unbreakable woman who finds her strength from God for any adversity.
• Gain strategies for tackling the obstacles of self-doubt, fear, and insecurity.
• Find the confidence to say yes and amen to God’s call on your life.
You are stronger than you think, and you are worth more than you could ever imagine.
So, let go of the guilt, shake off the shame, and fend off your fears as you fight with your faith.
Giveaway: For a chance to win a copy of Standing Strong: A Women’s Guide to Overcoming Adversity and Living With Confidence, answer this question in the comments below:
What is something you’ve done since COVID that has helped you build your confidence or share something you plan to do that will build your confidence?
Meet Our Guest
Alli Worthington is known for her straight-talking encouragement and practical tools that help women reach their dreams in business and life. She’s a business coach and co-founder of Called Creatives, where she coaches writers and speakers.
Author of the new book Standing Strong, Alli is a well-known speaker and host of the popular podcast, The Alli Worthington Show. Alli lives with her husband, Mark, and their five sons outside of Nashville with the only golden retriever who refuses to retrieve.
Connect with her at:
Solving the Decluttering Mystery with Kathi and Special Guest Patricia Raybon Does dealing with your clutter ever feel as daunting as solving a mystery? This week on Decluttering with Kathi, I will be joined by historical mystery writer, Patricia Raybon. As you...
483: The 30 Day 1K Challenge Get Rid of 1000 Items in Your Home in NovemberKathi has Tonya Kubo, who really loves a good challenge, with her today. The excitement can’t be contained as they uncover all the details of the upcoming 30 Day 1K challenge that is happening...
Decluttering with Kathi and Learn the Secrets of the 30 Day 1K with Special Guest Tonya KuboYou are not going to want to miss this time of decluttering and a BIG announcement about super-charging your decluttering in the month of November!Links Mentioned: Clutter...
- 484 The Top 5 Ways to a Clear Desk – Making Your Work Day Work for You - October 26, 2021
- Solving the Decluttering Mystery with Kathi and Special Guest Patricia Raybon - October 22, 2021
- 483 The 30 Day 1K Challenge Getting Rid of 1000 Items in Your Home This November - October 19, 2021