Today Kathi is talking with Alli Worthington, author of Standing Strong: A Woman’s Guide to Overcoming Adversity and Living with Confidence, about gaining confidence and roombas and clutter. In our clutter free journey, many times the lack of confidence in decision-making and self-doubt holds us back from moving forward. Join Kathi and Alli to hear how to:
- Grow in confidence to hear God’s voice
- Grow in confidence to trust ourselves
- Grow in confidence to tell yourself the right story
Standing Strong: A Women’s Guide to Overcoming Adversity and Living With Confidence
For the woman who longs to break free from what holds her back, bestselling author Alli Worthington offers a no-nonsense, guilt-free guide to take back your life from self-doubt.
In Standing Strong, Alli comes alongside as your guide as you:
• Eliminate, once and for all, the lies that keep you from being who God made you to be.
• Become an unbreakable woman who finds her strength from God for any adversity.
• Gain strategies for tackling the obstacles of self-doubt, fear, and insecurity.
• Find the confidence to say yes and amen to God’s call on your life.
You are stronger than you think, and you are worth more than you could ever imagine.
So, let go of the guilt, shake off the shame, and fend off your fears as you fight with your faith.
Giveaway: For a chance to win a copy of Standing Strong: A Women’s Guide to Overcoming Adversity and Living With Confidence, answer this question in the comments below:
What is something you’ve done since COVID that has helped you build your confidence or share something you plan to do that will build your confidence?
Meet Our Guest
Alli Worthington is known for her straight-talking encouragement and practical tools that help women reach their dreams in business and life. She’s a business coach and co-founder of Called Creatives, where she coaches writers and speakers.
Author of the new book Standing Strong, Alli is a well-known speaker and host of the popular podcast, The Alli Worthington Show. Alli lives with her husband, Mark, and their five sons outside of Nashville with the only golden retriever who refuses to retrieve.
Connect with her at:
449: Help! I'm Living in a Remodel. What Should I do? Questions with Kelly and KathiKathi is back with Kelly Wilbanks in another segment of Questions with Kelly and Kathi. Today’s question helps us discover how to live well in an active remodel or another large...
448: What Does Jesus Have to Say About Your StuffKathi and her favorite declutter bud, Tonya Kubo, are with us, talking about what Jesus has to say about our stuff. Have you ever wondered if there is a deeper reason why it's hard to get rid of our stuff? We talk a lot...
447: Do I Sell It, Donate It or Give It Away? Questions with Kelly and KathiKathi is back with Kelly Wilbanks in another segment of Questions with Kelly and Kathi. Today’s question helps us settle that endless debate between selling, donating, and giving things...
- 450 How do I get my kids to help with Decluttering? Questions with Kelly and Kathi - March 2, 2021
- 449 Help! I’m Living in a Remodel. What Should I do? Questions with Kelly and Kathi - February 23, 2021
- 448 What does Jesus Have to Say About Your Stuff - February 16, 2021