- Developing habits that stick
- Not leaving trails of bad decisions behind us
- Developing daily routines for being clutter free for life
Clutter Free For Life
The Clutter Free for Life annual membership program is on sale from now until January 2nd for less than half the regular price and also includes the great bonus, the Clutter Free Bible Study.
Come join us in this amazing group as we encourage and cheer each other on in our clutter free journey. This upcoming year we will be going through the book The Clutter Free Home as a group, and together we will make more room for life!
Learn more about Clutter Free for Life
Meet Our Guest
455: Jen Hatmaker and Kathi Talk: Things, Money and How to Make a Difference in the World (Part 1)Kathi and Jen Hatmaker, who needs no introduction, are talking about all the things and how to make a difference in the world. Too much of everything led Jen to a social...
454: How to Have a Clutter Free Move with Angela Sue GarveyKathi has Angela Sue Garvey, author of Tiny Houses and Tummy Tucks, with her today, and they're talking about how to have a clutter free move. Being prepared and ready for anything is a great place to be. It...
453: How Do I Even Know Where To Start With My Mess? Questions with Kelly and KathiAnother great episode of questions with Kelly and Kathi is here. In this episode, they're addressing one of the most common questions in clutter free. How do we know where to start...
- 456 Jen Hatmaker and Kathi talk Things, Money and How to Make a Difference in the World (Part 2) - April 13, 2021
- 455 Jen Hatmaker and Kathi talk Things, Money and How to Make a Difference in the World (Part 1) - April 6, 2021
- 454 How to Have a Clutter Free Move with Angela Sue Garvey - March 30, 2021