- Developing habits that stick
- Not leaving trails of bad decisions behind us
- Developing daily routines for being clutter free for life
Clutter Free For Life
The Clutter Free for Life annual membership program is on sale from now until January 2nd for less than half the regular price and also includes the great bonus, the Clutter Free Bible Study.
Come join us in this amazing group as we encourage and cheer each other on in our clutter free journey. This upcoming year we will be going through the book The Clutter Free Home as a group, and together we will make more room for life!
Learn more about Clutter Free for Life
Meet Our Guest
448: What Does Jesus Have to Say About Your StuffKathi and her favorite declutter bud, Tonya Kubo, are with us, talking about what Jesus has to say about our stuff. Have you ever wondered if there is a deeper reason why it's hard to get rid of our stuff? We talk a lot...
447: Do I Sell It, Donate It or Give It Away? Questions with Kelly and KathiKathi is back with Kelly Wilbanks in another segment of Questions with Kelly and Kathi. Today’s question helps us settle that endless debate between selling, donating, and giving things...
445: Ugh! How Do I Keep Things Clean With Everyone at Home? Questions with Kelly and Kathi Kathi is back with another one of her favorite segments: questions with Kelly and Kathi. This past year has left many of us wondering how to keep our house clean and...
- 449 Help! I’m Living in a Remodel. What Should I do? Questions with Kelly and Kathi - February 23, 2021
- 448 What does Jesus Have to Say About Your Stuff - February 16, 2021
- 447 Do I Sell It, Donate It or Give It Away? Questions with Kelly and Kathi - February 9, 2021