- Developing habits that stick
- Not leaving trails of bad decisions behind us
- Developing daily routines for being clutter free for life
Clutter Free For Life
The Clutter Free for Life annual membership program is on sale from now until January 2nd for less than half the regular price and also includes the great bonus, the Clutter Free Bible Study.
Come join us in this amazing group as we encourage and cheer each other on in our clutter free journey. This upcoming year we will be going through the book The Clutter Free Home as a group, and together we will make more room for life!
Learn more about Clutter Free for Life
Meet Our Guest
444: Can You Have Kids and be Clutter Free at the Same TimeKathi is here with Tonya Kubo, "the princess-in-training" of clutter free, talking about how to keep clutter to a minimum even when you have kids. As kids and families grow, so does the clutter situation. With...
443: Creating a Kitchen You Will Actually Cook In Part 2Kathi and Tonya are back with part two of creating a kitchen you will actually cook in. In part one they discussed the first few principles of creating a kitchen you will want to cook in. They are continuing the...
442: Creating a Kitchen You Will Actually Cook In Part 1Kathi and her partner in crime in all things clutter free, Tonya Kubo, are kicking off the clutter free year by helping us create a kitchen we'll actually cook in. We're all probably cooking exponentially more in...
- 445 Ugh! How Do I Keep My Car Clean? Questions with Kelly and Kathi - January 26, 2021
- 444 Can You Have Kids and be Clutter Free at the Same Time - January 19, 2021
- 443 Creating a Kitchen You Will Actually Cook In Part 2 - January 12, 2021