- Developing habits that stick
- Not leaving trails of bad decisions behind us
- Developing daily routines for being clutter free for life
Clutter Free For Life
The Clutter Free for Life annual membership program is on sale from now until January 2nd for less than half the regular price and also includes the great bonus, the Clutter Free Bible Study.
Come join us in this amazing group as we encourage and cheer each other on in our clutter free journey. This upcoming year we will be going through the book The Clutter Free Home as a group, and together we will make more room for life!
Learn more about Clutter Free for Life
Meet Our Guest
440: The Six Habits You Must Have to be Clutter Free for Life Kathi and Tonya Kubo are in the house and the end of the year is finally here in this 12th anniversary of March! They're here to dispel a myth and teach us how to build habits that help us be clutter free...
439: How Do I Stay on Top of Email? Questions with Kelly and KathiOur physical spaces aren’t the only ones that get cluttered in this digital world. Do you wonder how to stay on top of email and keep your inbox from remaining cluttered? Thankfully, there is help in...
438: Help,The In-laws are Coming What is My Best Plan for Decluttering FAST?Kathi and Kelly Wilbanks share about decluttering fast when company is coming. This common question from the clutter-free community comes to a peak during the holiday season. When the in-laws...
- 445 Ugh! How Do I Keep My Car Clean? Questions with Kelly and Kathi - January 26, 2021
- 444 Can You Have Kids and be Clutter Free at the Same Time - January 19, 2021
- 443 Creating a Kitchen You Will Actually Cook In Part 2 - January 12, 2021