Kathi is here with Tonya Kubo, “the princess-in-training” of clutter free, talking about how to keep clutter to a minimum even when you have kids. As kids and families grow, so does the clutter situation. With things changing at the speed of life, how do we help our children appreciate and care for their things? Join in the conversation as we dive into one of our clutter free principles: anchoring our systems and routines. In anchoring our routines with children, we will learn to:
- Limit the number of items in our house
- Empower kids to care for themselves and their things
- Create simple routines, stability, and expectations
THE CLUTTER FREE HOME
When it comes to your home, peace is possible…
Longing for a place of peace from which you can love others well? The Clutter-Free Home is your room-by-room guide to decluttering, reclaiming, and celebrating every space of your home.
Let author Kathi Lipp (who once lived a life buried in clutter) walk you through each room of your house to create organizational zones that are not only functional and practical but create places of peace that reflect your personality. Kathi will help you tackle the four-step process of dedicate, decide, declutter and “do-your-thing” to reveal the home you’ve always dreamed of, and then transform it into a haven that reflects who you truly are meant to be.
We’re giving away a copy of Get Yourself Organized! Answer this question in the show notes for a chance at the giveaway: What’s something you have done to help your kids live clutter free and/or get organized?
Meet Our Guest
- #593 What I Learned About Clutter in 2023 that Will Change My Relationship with Stuff in 2024 Part 1 - November 28, 2023
- #592 Your Holiday Gameplan When You’re Low on Time - November 21, 2023
- #591 Your Holiday Gameplan When You’re Low on Space - November 14, 2023