Kathi is back with another one of her favorite segments: questions with Kelly and Kathi. This past year has left many of us wondering how to keep our house clean and clutter free with everyone at home. Thankfully, Kathi has some great ideas for doing just that:
- Establish what an acceptable space is.
- Don’t face the clutter alone.
- Teach our kids how to be zero sum kids and care for themselves and their things.
- The importance of routines and boundaries
The Clutter Free Home: Making Room for Your Life
THE CLUTTER FREE HOME
When it comes to your home, peace is possible…
Longing for a place of peace from which you can love others well? The Clutter-Free Home is your room-by-room guide to decluttering, reclaiming, and celebrating every space of your home.
Let author Kathi Lipp (who once lived a life buried in clutter) walk you through each room of your house to create organizational zones that are not only functional and practical but create places of peace that reflect your personality. Kathi will help you tackle the four-step process of dedicate, decide, declutter and “do-your-thing” to reveal the home you’ve always dreamed of, and then transform it into a haven that reflects who you truly are meant to be.
GIVEAWAY: Answer this question in the comments for a chance to receive the Get Yourself Organized book:
What routines have helped you stay on top of cleaning and decluttering as life has changed for us during the shelter in place and Covid?
Meet Our Guest
Kelly Wilbanks lives with her husband and three young daughters in Eastern Washington. On any given day there is either a DIY project, gardening venture, or little mermaids in the hot tub. After overcoming several difficult obstacles in her life, Kelly has come to see anger as a super-power. She wants to help women wisely weaponize their passion to overcome any obstacle in their way. You will find stories of her mistakes and occasional triumphs on her Facebook page “Inspired Resourcefulness” or her website www.kellywilbanks.com.
- #593 What I Learned About Clutter in 2023 that Will Change My Relationship with Stuff in 2024 Part 1 - November 28, 2023
- #592 Your Holiday Gameplan When You’re Low on Time - November 21, 2023
- #591 Your Holiday Gameplan When You’re Low on Space - November 14, 2023