Kathi and her favorite declutter bud, Tonya Kubo, are with us, talking about what Jesus has to say about our stuff. Have you ever wondered if there is a deeper reason why it’s hard to get rid of our stuff? We talk a lot in Clutter Free about the fear, guilt, and shame attached to our clutter. Looking at these deeper reasons brings realizations that will propel us forward and …
- Teach us about the spiritual aspect of clutter
- Answer questions about stewarding our stuff well
- Give vision for long-term change
Clutter Free Bible Study Online Course
We all know that our clutter can keep us from doing the things we really want to do. But what does the Bible say about our stuff? In Clutter Free Bible Study: What Jesus Has to Say About Your Stuff, Kathi helps us go deeper into the will of God for our lives and tells us how clutter keeps us from living that life.
The online version of the Bible study is set up as a six-week study and includes the downloadable version of the workbook. It also includes a weekly video session with Kathi to help you go deeper into what Jesus says about your stuff and tips to overcome clutter.
Once you’ve signed up, you’ll receive immediate access to the online study materials.
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious and fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter Free Academy Facebook group and the Clutter Free for Life membership program. A speaker and writer, Tonya makes her home in the heart of California with her husband, Brian, their two spirited daughters, and one very tolerant cat. Visit her at www.tonyakubo.com
- #593 What I Learned About Clutter in 2023 that Will Change My Relationship with Stuff in 2024 Part 1 - November 28, 2023
- #592 Your Holiday Gameplan When You’re Low on Time - November 21, 2023
- #591 Your Holiday Gameplan When You’re Low on Space - November 14, 2023