Kathi is loving this series with her friend Kelly Wilbanks. This week they answer the question many of us have asked ourselves: should we buy a bigger house? After this last year of living in close quarters and doing life in unconventional ways, most of us are looking at our spaces with a different perspective. Kathi’s answer may surprise you. Listen in as they discuss how to determine the answer for your family, including:
- How to know when a gutting of your house is in order
- How to determine the right size home
- How your thinking may indicate the need for this assessment
The Clutter Free Home: Making Room for Your Life
THE CLUTTER FREE HOME
When it comes to your home, peace is possible…
Longing for a place of peace from which you can love others well? The Clutter-Free Home is your room-by-room guide to decluttering, reclaiming, and celebrating every space of your home.
Let author Kathi Lipp (who once lived a life buried in clutter) walk you through each room of your house to create organizational zones that are not only functional and practical but create places of peace that reflect your personality. Kathi will help you tackle the four-step process of dedicate, decide, declutter and “do-your-thing” to reveal the home you’ve always dreamed of, and then transform it into a haven that reflects who you truly are meant to be.
Meet Our Guest
Kelly Wilbanks lives with her husband and three young daughters in Eastern Washington. On any given day there is either a DIY project, gardening venture, or little mermaids in the hot tub. After overcoming several difficult obstacles in her life, Kelly has come to see anger as a super-power. She wants to help women wisely weaponize their passion to overcome any obstacle in their way. You will find stories of her mistakes and occasional triumphs on her Facebook page “Inspired Resourcefulness” or her website www.kellywilbanks.com.
- #583 Why “Just in Case” is a Trap: Your Guide to Living Clutter-Free - September 19, 2023
- #582 Garden Or Grocery Store: Eating Like a Homesteader No Matter Where You Call Home – Part 2 - September 12, 2023
- #581 Garden Or Grocery Store: Eating Like a Homesteader No Matter Where You Call Home – Part 1 - September 5, 2023