What do you do when you feel like you’ve lost the momentum in your decluttering? Kathi and Kelly are here on the rescue wagon to help us get back on! Today they’re discussing living in the tension of not decluttering while taking a short break that provides space to refocus with fresh eyes. We become exhausted when we declutter out of shame. What happens when we’re able to switch to grace-based decluttering instead? Well, that, friends, is a beautiful thing. Listen in to discover how to make the switch and get back on the wagon by:
- Resting but not quitting
- Getting involved with the CFA FB group
- Never going back to the broken normal
- Jolting your system
- Finding a grace-filled buddy
The Clutter Free Home: Making Room for Your Life
THE CLUTTER FREE HOME
When it comes to your home, peace is possible…
Longing for a place of peace from which you can love others well? The Clutter-Free Home is your room-by-room guide to decluttering, reclaiming, and celebrating every space of your home.
Let author Kathi Lipp (who once lived a life buried in clutter) walk you through each room of your house to create organizational zones that are not only functional and practical but create places of peace that reflect your personality. Kathi will help you tackle the four-step process of dedicate, decide, declutter and “do-your-thing” to reveal the home you’ve always dreamed of, and then transform it into a haven that reflects who you truly are meant to be.
Meet Our Guest
- #606 The Container Principle - February 27, 2024
- #605 Why Your Perfectionism is Keeping You Stuck in Clutter (and What You Can Do About it) Part 2 - February 20, 2024
- #604 Why Your Perfectionism is Keeping You Stuck in Clutter (and What You Can Do About it) Part 1 - February 13, 2024