Kathi is here with Tonya Kubo, the co-commander of all things clutter free, and they are super excited to talk about the upcoming challenge. This challenge, Kickstart to Clutter Free, is the foundation of where all things clutter free started. We’re going to engage in this challenge all together! So, listen in to find out how joining the challenge can help you:
- Get rid of 500 things
- Get the whole family involved
- Find out how easy it is to do a little bit and how a little bit is enough
Kickstart to Clutter Free
14 Days. 500 Things. No Mercy.
Kickstart to Clutter Free (starts May 3) (Regularly $49; On Sale for $25)
Learn more about Clutter Free for Life.
Kickstart to Clutter Free (starts April 12) (usually $49 but on special for $25)
Meet Our Guest
479: A Place For Everything How to Actually Get Organized for Good Part 3Coming in for the third round of teaching us all things organization are Kathi and Tonya, the organizational queen who gets things done. Really only 10 percent of organization has to do with the...
Declutter with Kathi and How to Help a Friend Who is in a Hard Place with Special Guest Rachel Lewis
Decluttering with Kathi and How to Help a Friend Who is in a Hard Place with Special Guest Rachel Lewis Join Kathi as she and author Rachel Lewis as they discuss her new book Unexpected. Learn new ways to support those you love who have found themselves in...
478: A Place For Everything How to Actually Get Organized for Good Part 2Kathi is back with her buddy Tonya continuing the conversation on how to get organized for good. Last week they helped us discover that decluttering is the first 30 percent. Today the discussion...
- Declutter with Kathi and Susy Flory – Leaving Behind Words as a Legacy, Not Things - September 23, 2021
- 479 A Place for Everything: How to Actually Get Organized for Good Part 3 - September 21, 2021
- Declutter with Kathi and How to Help a Friend Who is in a Hard Place with Special Guest Rachel Lewis - September 17, 2021