Kathi is here with her friend Kelly Wilbanks, who takes your great questions and brings them to Kathi to come up with the answers about all things clutter free. Today, they are continuing the discussion about Kathi’s best hacks and how to get things done in a short amount of time. It’s common to get overwhelmed very quickly. Kathi’s solution is all about the Checklist Challenge. The problem with most checklists is that many items on them tend to be way too far-reaching and contribute to overwhelm. Take Kathi’s advice and don’t participate in abuse of the checklist. Instead, tune in to find out how you can thrive with a checklist by:
- Breaking it down
- Imagining the space before you start
- Curating & not settling for second best
The Clutter-Free Home: Making Room for Your Life
THE CLUTTER-FREE HOME
When it comes to your home, peace is possible…
Longing for a place of peace from which you can love others well? The Clutter-Free Home is your room-by-room guide to decluttering, reclaiming, and celebrating every space of your home.
Let author Kathi Lipp (who once lived a life buried in clutter) walk you through each room of your house to create organizational zones that are not only functional and practical but create places of peace that reflect your personality. Kathi will help you tackle the four-step process of dedicate, decide, declutter and “do-your-thing” to reveal the home you’ve always dreamed of, and then transform it into a haven that reflects who you truly are meant to be.
Meet Our Guest
- #605 Why Your Perfectionism is Keeping You Stuck in Clutter (and What You Can Do About it) Part 2 - February 20, 2024
- #604 Why Your Perfectionism is Keeping You Stuck in Clutter (and What You Can Do About it) Part 1 - February 13, 2024
- #603 The Great Freezer Cleanout - February 6, 2024