Kathi is here with the admittedly not crafty Tonya Kubo talking about all things crafting. You do not need to consider yourself crafty to get something of value from this episode. Crafting, creating, and all hobbies that bring us joy have this in common: a need to keep all the supplies in one area where we can get a little and create something beautiful with it. Together, let’s think about how little we can use to create what we want, grow our supplies as we grow our skills, and ask ourselves these questions to get started on the journey:
- Do I have a designated spot?
- How can I change my thinking?
- How clever can I be with my supplies and space?
- What do I actually need to craft with joy?
THE CLUTTER-FREE HOME
When it comes to your home, peace is possible…
Longing for a place of peace from which you can love others well? The Clutter-Free Home is your room-by-room guide to decluttering, reclaiming, and celebrating every space of your home.
Let author Kathi Lipp (who once lived a life buried in clutter) walk you through each room of your house to create organizational zones that are not only functional and practical but create places of peace that reflect your personality. Kathi will help you tackle the four-step process of dedicate, decide, declutter and “do-your-thing” to reveal the home you’ve always dreamed of, and then transform it into a haven that reflects who you truly are meant to be.
Meet Our Guest
- #605 Why Your Perfectionism is Keeping You Stuck in Clutter (and What You Can Do About it) Part 2 - February 20, 2024
- #604 Why Your Perfectionism is Keeping You Stuck in Clutter (and What You Can Do About it) Part 1 - February 13, 2024
- #603 The Great Freezer Cleanout - February 6, 2024