Kathi and Tonya are back in the bathroom today continuing the conversation of creating a one-bathroom wonder. In the first episode, they talked all about decluttering the bathroom. In this second episode, Kathi and Tonya are offering tips for organizing the bathroom and giving us the opportunity to think outside the bathroom box to create a space that works for our unique situation. Listen in to learn some of these simple bathroom organizing hacks including:
- Assigning different colors
- Adding shelving, hooks, and bars
- How we can do traditional things differently
THE CLUTTER-FREE HOME
When it comes to your home, peace is possible…
Longing for a place of peace from which you can love others well? The Clutter-Free Home is your room-by-room guide to decluttering, reclaiming, and celebrating every space of your home.
Let author Kathi Lipp (who once lived a life buried in clutter) walk you through each room of your house to create organizational zones that are not only functional and practical but create places of peace that reflect your personality. Kathi will help you tackle the four-step process of dedicate, decide, declutter and “do-your-thing” to reveal the home you’ve always dreamed of, and then transform it into a haven that reflects who you truly are meant to be.
Meet Our Guest
- #583 Why “Just in Case” is a Trap: Your Guide to Living Clutter-Free - September 19, 2023
- #582 Garden Or Grocery Store: Eating Like a Homesteader No Matter Where You Call Home – Part 2 - September 12, 2023
- #581 Garden Or Grocery Store: Eating Like a Homesteader No Matter Where You Call Home – Part 1 - September 5, 2023