479: A Place For Everything
How to Actually Get Organized for Good Part 3
Coming in for the third round of teaching us all things organization are Kathi and Tonya, the organizational queen who gets things done. Really only 10 percent of organization has to do with the frou frou stuff. The other 90 percent can be split into thirds. In the first episode, Kathi and Tonya walked us through the first 30 percent: decluttering the nonsense so we don’t have to touch it again. The second episode covered the next 30 percent and was all about making decisions in advance and bossing our inner child around. Now, in the finale, they’re talking about how to put those decisions into action and showing us:
• We underestimate the fatigue of many little decisions
• How these decisions end up zapping our energy
• What Mr. Rogers has to do with organization
THE CLUTTER-FREE HOME
When it comes to your home, peace is possible…
Longing for a place of peace from which you can love others well? The Clutter-Free Home is your room-by-room guide to decluttering, reclaiming, and celebrating every space of your home.
Let author Kathi Lipp (who once lived a life buried in clutter) walk you through each room of your house to create organizational zones that are not only functional and practical but create places of peace that reflect your personality. Kathi will help you tackle the four-step process of dedicate, decide, declutter and “do-your-thing” to reveal the home you’ve always dreamed of, and then transform it into a haven that reflects who you truly are meant to be.
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious and fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter Free Academy Facebook group and the Clutter Free for Life membership program. A speaker and writer, Tonya makes her home in the heart of California with her husband, Brian, their two spirited daughters, and one very tolerant cat. Visit her at www.tonyakubo.com.
483: The 30 Day 1K Challenge Get Rid of 1000 Items in Your Home in NovemberKathi has Tonya Kubo, who really loves a good challenge, with her today. The excitement can’t be contained as they uncover all the details of the upcoming 30 Day 1K challenge that is happening...
Decluttering with Kathi and Learn the Secrets of the 30 Day 1K with Special Guest Tonya KuboYou are not going to want to miss this time of decluttering and a BIG announcement about super-charging your decluttering in the month of November!Links Mentioned: Clutter...
Kathi and Tonya are back with us today discussing how to store everything with limited space. Listen in as they encourage us to find creative spaces using what we already have. Together let's think about what kind of storage we have and how we are using it by:...
- Solving the Decluttering Mystery with Kathi and Special Guest Patricia Raybon - October 22, 2021
- 483 The 30 Day 1K Challenge Getting Rid of 1000 Items in Your Home This November - October 19, 2021
- Declutter with Kathi and Learn the Secrets of the 30 Day 1K with Special Guest Tonya Kubo - October 15, 2021