- Being where your feet are
- Live eyes wide open
- Consider your STEM resources
The Simple Difference: How Every Small Kindness Makes a Big Impact
We’ve all got a lot of questions these days: In a world marked by division, how do we create bridges of meaningful connection? When despair runs rampant, is real hope possible? When competition is elevated, is compassion still relevant? And at the end of the day, can one person really make any impact at all?
When the world’s problems loom large and your ordinary life stretches you thin, it is still possible to be a difference-maker–one small, intentional, extravagant act of kindness at a time.
Rather than telling you to do more, The Simple Difference shows you how to see more: more of the people in front of you, more of God’s lavish love for you, more of his power within you. The Simple Difference will help you
– stop getting buried in busyness and distraction and discover countless opportunities for impact right where you are
– remove your perceived limitations and learn to see that your “not-enough” is exactly what the world needs
– discard expectations of what it takes to make a difference and delight in the life-changing power of simple kindness
The Simple Difference isn’t about totally changing the course of your life; it’s about letting God change you and work through you in the midst of your ordinary days. To say, As I go on my way, Lord, have your way with me. Be a part of The Simple Difference movement–your life and the world will never be the same.
To Win a Copy of The Simple Difference, answer the question in the comments!
What is one thing you are going to do to show simple kindness?
Meet Our Guest
483: The 30 Day 1K Challenge Get Rid of 1000 Items in Your Home in NovemberKathi has Tonya Kubo, who really loves a good challenge, with her today. The excitement can’t be contained as they uncover all the details of the upcoming 30 Day 1K challenge that is happening...
Decluttering with Kathi and Learn the Secrets of the 30 Day 1K with Special Guest Tonya KuboYou are not going to want to miss this time of decluttering and a BIG announcement about super-charging your decluttering in the month of November!Links Mentioned: Clutter...
Kathi and Tonya are back with us today discussing how to store everything with limited space. Listen in as they encourage us to find creative spaces using what we already have. Together let's think about what kind of storage we have and how we are using it by:...
- Solving the Decluttering Mystery with Kathi and Special Guest Patricia Raybon - October 22, 2021
- 483 The 30 Day 1K Challenge Getting Rid of 1000 Items in Your Home This November - October 19, 2021
- Declutter with Kathi and Learn the Secrets of the 30 Day 1K with Special Guest Tonya Kubo - October 15, 2021