Decluttering with Kathi and How to Help a Friend Who is in a Hard Place
with Special Guest Rachel Lewis
Join Kathi as she and author Rachel Lewis as they discuss her new book Unexpected. Learn new ways to support those you love who have found themselves in Unexpected places.
Meet Our Guest
Rachel Lewis is an adoptive, foster, and biological mom and lives with her family in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. She experienced five pregnancy losses and writes about them on her blog, The Lewis Note. She is the founder of the online support group Brave Mamas and the author of Unexpecting: Real Talk on Pregnancy Loss.
Unexpecting: Real Talk on Pregnancy Loss
Unexpecting is a comprehensive resource explaining what to expect from your body, heart, mind and soul following the death of your baby during pregnancy or after birth. What you need during this time is not a book offering easy answers. You need a safe place to help you navigate what comes next, such as:
· Coping with a postpartum body without a baby in your arms.
· Facing social isolation and grief invalidation.
· Wrestling with faith when you feel let down by God.
- #605 Why Your Perfectionism is Keeping You Stuck in Clutter (and What You Can Do About it) Part 2 - February 20, 2024
- #604 Why Your Perfectionism is Keeping You Stuck in Clutter (and What You Can Do About it) Part 1 - February 13, 2024
- #603 The Great Freezer Cleanout - February 6, 2024