Decluttering with Kathi and Make a Simple Difference Every Day
with Special Guest Becky Keife
Becky will be joining us to talk about not overcomplicating kindness. She will remind us that we don’t have to do huge things or all the things. We only need to offer what we already have to the ones right in front of us.
The Simple Difference: How Every Small Kindness Makes a Big Impact
We’ve all got a lot of questions these days: In a world marked by division, how do we create bridges of meaningful connection? When despair runs rampant, is real hope possible? When competition is elevated, is compassion still relevant? And at the end of the day, can one person really make any impact at all?
When the world’s problems loom large and your ordinary life stretches you thin, it is still possible to be a difference-maker–one small, intentional, extravagant act of kindness at a time.
Rather than telling you to do more, The Simple Difference shows you how to see more: more of the people in front of you, more of God’s lavish love for you, more of his power within you. The Simple Difference will help you
– stop getting buried in busyness and distraction and discover countless opportunities for impact right where you are
– remove your perceived limitations and learn to see that your “not-enough” is exactly what the world needs
– discard expectations of what it takes to make a difference and delight in the life-changing power of simple kindness
The Simple Difference isn’t about totally changing the course of your life; it’s about letting God change you and work through you in the midst of your ordinary days. To say, As I go on my way, Lord, have your way with me. Be a part of The Simple Difference movement–your life and the world will never be the same.
480: Buried in Busyness? Author Becky Keife Helps You Simplify Your Life with the Simple Difference Kathi is here today with Becky Keife, author of The Simple Difference. They are leaning more heavily on the live more life aspect of being clutter-free. Kathi and Becky...
Declutter with Kathi and Susy Flory Leaving Behind Words as a Legacy, Not ThingsJoin me on Declutter with Kathi and my guest Susy Flory. We are going to talk about Leaving Behind Words as a Legacy, Not Things. Links Mentioned: The Clutter-Free Home Learn more...
479: A Place For Everything How to Actually Get Organized for Good Part 3Coming in for the third round of teaching us all things organization are Kathi and Tonya, the organizational queen who gets things done. Really only 10 percent of organization has to do with the...
- Declutter with Kathi and Learn the Secrets of the 30 Day 1K with Special Guest Tonya Kubo - October 15, 2021
- 482 How to Store Everything You Need When You Just Don’t Have the Space - October 12, 2021
- Cover Reveal and Enter Today to Win - October 8, 2021