483: The 30 Day 1K Challenge
Get Rid of 1000 Items in Your Home in November
Kathi has Tonya Kubo, who really loves a good challenge, with her today. The excitement can’t be contained as they uncover all the details of the upcoming 30 Day 1K challenge that is happening in November! The most important thing in decluttering is decision. When we are overwhelmed with decisions, we really just need clarity. Join in the conversation to discover how you can wake up at the end of November with 1000 things gone from your house and a significant amount of space freed up by:
- Knowing the guidelines of the challenge
- Knowing these guidelines are here to serve you
- Gaining clarity about clutter and decisions
At Clutter Free Academy, you will discover how to declutter your home quickly and easily without stress. We are the kindest corner of the internet offering support based on by Kathi Lipp’s Clutter Free books, podcast and programs.
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious and fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter Free Academy Facebook group and the Clutter Free for Life membership program. A speaker and writer, Tonya makes her home in the heart of California with her husband, Brian, their two spirited daughters, and one very tolerant cat. Visit her at www.tonyakubo.com.
- #606 The Container Principle - February 27, 2024
- #605 Why Your Perfectionism is Keeping You Stuck in Clutter (and What You Can Do About it) Part 2 - February 20, 2024
- #604 Why Your Perfectionism is Keeping You Stuck in Clutter (and What You Can Do About it) Part 1 - February 13, 2024