484: The Top 5 Ways to Clear a Desk
Making Your Work Day Work For You
If you work outside of your home, or even if you have a home office, you know how hard it can be to keep a clear desk. Our desks often seem to be the catch-all for anything we aren’t sure what to do with. If you’re like the rest of us, your desk quickly gets out of control with clutter. You can tame this clutter monster too! Join Kathi and Tonya today as they discuss how to have and keep a clear desk by:
- Determining what you actually need
- Sort it out, clean it up, and label it
- Leave yourself a roadmap
The November 30 Day 1K will take place in the Clutter Free Academy Group!
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious and fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter Free Academy Facebook group and the Clutter Free for Life membership program. A speaker and writer, Tonya makes her home in the heart of California with her husband, Brian, their two spirited daughters, and one very tolerant cat. Visit her at www.tonyakubo.com.
- #606 The Container Principle - February 27, 2024
- #605 Why Your Perfectionism is Keeping You Stuck in Clutter (and What You Can Do About it) Part 2 - February 20, 2024
- #604 Why Your Perfectionism is Keeping You Stuck in Clutter (and What You Can Do About it) Part 1 - February 13, 2024