Kathi Lipp and Clutter Free OG, Tonya Kubo, are here to share critical strategies guaranteed to help you live your best Clutter Free life. Listen in to learn how committing to challenges and being bossed around by the calendar can help you:
- Maintain mental energy while decluttering
- Manage decision fatigue
- Avoid BSOS (Bright Shiny Object Syndrome)
Don’t miss this first episode in a 2-part series sure to help you end your year on a Clutter Free high note. And be sure to take advantage of the amazing offer to join the Clutter Free for Life program for the entire year of 2022 at a hugely discounted rate. Click here to find out more.
Let me ask you a question:
- Is your house the way you want it to be going into 2022?
- Is your house the sanctuary you want it to be?
- Do you have a plan to get your house decluttered and organized in a way that makes you feel happy and in control?
When you follow the Clutter Free for Life program, after just 12 months, you will have:
- Thought through every area of your house and how each space should be used
- Worked on decluttering every room of your house
- Created routines that not only keep you decluttering your house, but keep up on the spaces that you’ve already decluttered
- Found your people – you will be surrounded by other people who are on your Clutter Free journey – and leaders who have turned their lives around
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious and fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter Free Academy Facebook group and the Clutter Free for Life membership program. A speaker and writer, Tonya makes her home in the heart of California with her husband, Brian, their two spirited daughters, and one very tolerant cat. Visit her at www.tonyakubo.com.
495: Re-Release! The Top 5 Ways to Declutter Your Kitchen Do you find yourself constantly overwhelmed by the clutter in your kitchen? The kitchen can be the hardest area of the house to keep decluttered because it is constantly being used. Kathi and Tonya are here in...
Decluttering with Tonya Kubo and Focusing on What Matters with Special Guest Cheri Gregory Are you feeling overwhelmed by a newsfeed full of New Year's Resolutions and directives to make this THE YEAR for a NEW YOU? Ugh.... Today, Cheri Gregory and I are going...
494: An Abundant Place Celebration and How to Have an at Home Retreat for the Woman Who Can't Get Away Kathi Lipp is here with friend and co-author, Cheri Gregory, to celebrate the release of their new book of devotionals: An Abundant Place. If you have found...
- 494: An Abundant Place Celebration and How to Have an At-Home Retreat - January 4, 2022
- 492: The Four Critical Strategies You Will Need to Stay Clutter Free for Life - December 21, 2021
- 488: 10 Ways to Prep for a Clutter Free Holiday Part 1 - November 23, 2021