Kathi Lipp and Clutter Free OG, Tonya Kubo, are here to share critical strategies guaranteed to help you live your best Clutter Free life. Listen in to learn how committing to challenges and being bossed around by the calendar can help you:
- Maintain mental energy while decluttering
- Manage decision fatigue
- Avoid BSOS (Bright Shiny Object Syndrome)
Don’t miss this first episode in a 2-part series sure to help you end your year on a Clutter Free high note. And be sure to take advantage of the amazing offer to join the Clutter Free for Life program for the entire year of 2022 at a hugely discounted rate. Click here to find out more.
Let me ask you a question:
- Is your house the way you want it to be going into 2022?
- Is your house the sanctuary you want it to be?
- Do you have a plan to get your house decluttered and organized in a way that makes you feel happy and in control?
When you follow the Clutter Free for Life program, after just 12 months, you will have:
- Thought through every area of your house and how each space should be used
- Worked on decluttering every room of your house
- Created routines that not only keep you decluttering your house, but keep up on the spaces that you’ve already decluttered
- Found your people – you will be surrounded by other people who are on your Clutter Free journey – and leaders who have turned their lives around
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious and fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter Free Academy Facebook group and the Clutter Free for Life membership program. A speaker and writer, Tonya makes her home in the heart of California with her husband, Brian, their two spirited daughters, and one very tolerant cat. Visit her at www.tonyakubo.com.