Kathi and Tonya are back in part 2 of the four critical strategies we need for staying clutter free for life. Last week, in part 1, we unlocked the secret key of challenges and talked about the power of a calendar.
Fighting clutter is more about how we deal with it on a regular basis than about our circumstances and situations, yet for some reason, we allow our clutter to cause us to feel shame. One of the best ways we can combat that shame is with the motivation and encouragement that comes through the power of community.
There are a million different cluttery circumstances. The Clutter Free For Life Community has people from all kinds of backgrounds, and they really get it. It is really a place to find your people and gain:
- Great Community that really understands
- Checklists that keep you on track
- Interactive coaching sessions
Is a clutter free home on your Christmas wishlist? Clutter Free For Life is on sale until January 6th!
Let me ask you a question:
- Is your house the way you want it to be going into 2022?
- Is your house the sanctuary you want it to be?
- Do you have a plan to get your house decluttered and organized in a way that makes you feel happy and in control?
When you follow the Clutter Free for Life program, after just 12 months, you will have:
- Thought through every area of your house and how each space should be used
- Worked on decluttering every room of your house
- Created routines that not only keep you decluttering your house, but keep up on the spaces that you’ve already decluttered
- Found your people – you will be surrounded by other people who are on your Clutter Free journey – and leaders who have turned their lives around
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious and fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter Free Academy Facebook group and the Clutter Free for Life membership program. A speaker and writer, Tonya makes her home in the heart of California with her husband, Brian, their two spirited daughters, and one very tolerant cat. Visit her at www.tonyakubo.com.
Declutter with Kathi and Learn the 4 Critical Strategies for Staying Clutter Free for Life with Special Guest Tonya Kubo
Decluttering with Kathi and Learn the 4 Strategies for Staying Clutter Free for Life with Special Guest Tonya Kubo With Roger and I holding down the mountain fort amid snow and downed power lines, Clutter Free OG Tonya Kubo is hosting this week's live decluttering...
Decluttering with Kathi and Discover Freedom in the Holidays with Special Guest Barb Roose Are you feeling entangled by holiday clutter? Join in to Declutter with Kathi and special guest Barb Roose to talk about how we can experience more freedom and less fear...
492: The Four Critical Strategies You Will Need to Stay Clutter Free for LifeKathi Lipp and Clutter Free OG, Tonya Kubo, are here to share critical strategies guaranteed to help you live your best Clutter Free life. Listen in to learn how committing to challenges and...
- Declutter with Kathi Lipp and How to Have Abundance Without Having too Much Stuff with Special Guest Cheri Gregory - January 15, 2022
- 495: Re-Release! The Top 5 Ways to Declutter Your Kitchen - January 11, 2022
- Declutter with Tonya Kubo and Focus on What’s Important with Special Guest Cheri Gregory - January 7, 2022