Decluttering with Kathi and Keep Christmas Kind this Year
with Special Guest Becky Keife
Small decisions create big change. It’s true with our clutter, and it’s true in our relationships.
I’m so thrilled Becky Keife will be back with me this week for Declutter with Kathi. We’ll be talking about how small acts of Christmas kindness can lead to an abundance of joy.
The Simple Difference: How Every Small Kindness Makes a Big Impact
We’ve all got a lot of questions these days: In a world marked by division, how do we create bridges of meaningful connection? When despair runs rampant, is real hope possible? When competition is elevated, is compassion still relevant? And at the end of the day, can one person really make any impact at all?
When the world’s problems loom large and your ordinary life stretches you thin, it is still possible to be a difference-maker–one small, intentional, extravagant act of kindness at a time.
Rather than telling you to do more, The Simple Difference shows you how to see more: more of the people in front of you, more of God’s lavish love for you, more of his power within you. The Simple Difference will help you
– stop getting buried in busyness and distraction and discover countless opportunities for impact right where you are
– remove your perceived limitations and learn to see that your “not-enough” is exactly what the world needs
– discard expectations of what it takes to make a difference and delight in the life-changing power of simple kindness
The Simple Difference isn’t about totally changing the course of your life; it’s about letting God change you and work through you in the midst of your ordinary days. To say, As I go on my way, Lord, have your way with me. Be a part of The Simple Difference movement–your life and the world will never be the same.
495: Re-Release! The Top 5 Ways to Declutter Your Kitchen Do you find yourself constantly overwhelmed by the clutter in your kitchen? The kitchen can be the hardest area of the house to keep decluttered because it is constantly being used. Kathi and Tonya are here in...
Decluttering with Tonya Kubo and Focusing on What Matters with Special Guest Cheri Gregory Are you feeling overwhelmed by a newsfeed full of New Year's Resolutions and directives to make this THE YEAR for a NEW YOU? Ugh.... Today, Cheri Gregory and I are going...
494: An Abundant Place Celebration and How to Have an at Home Retreat for the Woman Who Can't Get Away Kathi Lipp is here with friend and co-author, Cheri Gregory, to celebrate the release of their new book of devotionals: An Abundant Place. If you have found...
- Declutter with Kathi Lipp and How to Have Abundance Without Having too Much Stuff with Special Guest Cheri Gregory - January 15, 2022
- 495: Re-Release! The Top 5 Ways to Declutter Your Kitchen - January 11, 2022
- Declutter with Tonya Kubo and Focus on What’s Important with Special Guest Cheri Gregory - January 7, 2022